Controlled entry door systems are in use in many of our blocks of flats. They are there to provide privacy and security for residents.
Please make sure that you do some simple things to ensure that these continue to operate effectively
- Do not wedge doors open - this can affect the mechanism and stop the door from working
- Do not bang doors unnecessarily
- Do not let anyone in unless you are sure who it is
- Report any problems with the door entry system promptly to the office
- Report anyone abusing the door system to us promptly
- If you need an extra door fob for access or have lost the original one - contact the office for a new one- there is a small charge for this