Skip to Main Content

Managing Your Tenancy - Here to Help

Do you  think you would benefit from a little help with managing your tenancy?  It might be that you are struggling to find your way round the benefits maze and need some help with your Universal Credit Claim?  Or it might be that you could do with some advice on finding a better deal for your Gas or Electric?  Even, just a feeling that your not quite coping and could do with a friendly face and a helping hand.

 Listed below are just some of the ways we could maybe offer you some support in managing your tenancy, why not take that first step and contact us to see how we might be able to help you.

TENANCY SUSTAINMENT OFFICER (TSO)  – Our TSO Sarah Nicolson  can assist tenants struggling to pay their rent by checking their entitlement to benefits, assisting with benefit claims and problems, and by providing budgeting and money advice.

HoME Tenancy Support – we are currently piloting a project, in partnership with Link Housing Association  and LinkLiving that can offer help in the following areas:

  • Help with maintaining your home
  • Issues with Neighbours
  • Managing Income and bills
  • Keeping Safe physically and emotionally
  • Where to ask for additional help if you need it
  • How to be more involved in your community
  • Volunteering / Work Experience
  • Digital skills

ENERGY ADVICE – Paragon has joined forces with a charity called Utility Aid who can help you (for free) to find the best energy deal for you.

Referrals to other agencies – there are a range of other agencies that we may be able to refer you to for a bit of extra support so why not phone us on 01324 664966 and find out more, or you can use the feedback form to ask us to contact you.

OSCR LogoHTT LogoScottish Housing Regulator LogoCE Plus