Skip to Main Content

Housing Benefit

Some tenants may be eligible for help with rent payments through the Government's Housing Benefit scheme.

Housing Benefit claims are dealt with by the relevant local authority for your area. Here are the main contact numbers

  • Clackmannanshire -  01259 450000
  • Falkirk  - 01324 503333
  • Stirling  - 01786 443210

Please make sure that you always complete and return any forms and provide any information that the council may request.

If you do not return forms or provide information you may find that your housing benefit is cancelled and rent may be due. Remember to advise the Council of any changes of circumstances that may affect your Housing Benefit entitlement eg someone moves in wth you, you start working etc

If you cannot provide a good reason to the Council for failing to return the forms or provide information that they have requested, you could end up with rent to pay or have money deducted from your benefits.

Advice is also available from Paragon's Housing Officers.

OSCR LogoHTT LogoScottish Housing Regulator LogoCE Plus