Skip to Main Content

The Association has insurance in place for the building elements of our tenanted properties but it does not cover damage to household contents. We would urge all tenants to think about making sure they have adequate insurance in place if something happens to their own possessions.

If you are considering cover, there is a specialist provider for housing association and council tenants. The Thistle Tenant Risks Home Contents Insurance Scheme is a specialist insurance scheme for social housing tenants living in Scotland. They have standard policies and added options.

Here is a link to their web site Thistle Insurance 

This lealfet gives a summary of their services.

Thistle Home Contents Insurance

Thistle Tenant Risks - 10 Reasons

Insurance 1

OSCR LogoHTT LogoScottish Housing Regulator LogoCE Plus