Skip to Main Content

How to Report a Repair

From 10th June 2022 there are some important changes in how we manage repairs -  as we moved to services provided by Everwarm for day to day repairs. City Technical Services (CTS)  are still carrying out gas repairs and maintenance

There are several ways to report a repair during normal office hours

During evenings,weekends and public holidays a call out service will operate & only emergency repairs will be dealt with

  • 0330 0531 804 - Everwarm

  • 0333 202 0708 - City Technical Services

The majority of our day to day repairs are carried out by Everwarm but heating faults should be reported to City Technical Services. The contractors have an escalation process with the Association in the event of any major incidents such as fire, flood etc.

From time to time we may use other contractors.

All trades operatives should carry identification.

Unsure who is responsible for what? You can find out more about landlord/tenant repair reponsibilites by downloading the summary below.


repair responsibility.pdf 2.11 MB

OSCR LogoHTT LogoScottish Housing Regulator LogoCE Plus