IMPORTANT - VISIT OUR CORONVIRUS UPDATE PAGE RE SERVICE STATUS LINK
There are several ways to report a repair during normal office hours
- By telephone to the office 01324 664966
- By Fax 01324 664930
- By calling into our office - click here for more information
- By letter
- By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- At a Contact Point - link to contact point details
During evenings,weekends and public holidays a call out service will operate & only emergency repairs will be dealt with
- 0800 975 1234 - The McDougall Group
- 0333 202 0708 - City Technical Services
The majority of our day to day repairs are carried out by the McDougall Group but heating faults should be reported to City Technical Services. The contractors have an escalation process with the Association in the event of any major incidents such as fire, flood etc
From time to time we may use other contractors.
All trades operatives should carry identification.
Unsure who is responsible for what ? You can find out more about landlord/ tenant repair reponsibilites by downloading the summary below.
repair responsibility.pdf 2.11 MB