There are various ways to make rent payments
- at the post office using Allpay
- at any paypoint outlet using Allpay
- by bank standing order if you have a bank account
- by cash or cheque at the office
- by cheque through the post - we will send you a receipt
- by debit card in the office or by phone
WHAT IF I HAVE LOST MY ALLPAY CARD ?
Please contact the office and we'll order you a new card which will be posted to you within 7 days.
You can call into the office or post in a cheque. Please do not send cash.
HOW CAN I PAY THROUGH THE BANK ?
If you have a bank account that allows you to use Standing Orders you can use this method to pay. Contact the office and a Bank Standing Order Form will be sent out to you.
Please remember to change your Standing Order each year if your rent increases otherwise your account may fall into arrears.