Membership of the Association is open to all tenants and service users and there are more general categories open to people and organisations contributing to meeting the objectives of the organisation. This includes owner occupiers who live in the estates where we have properties. Applications for membership are considered for approval by our Management Committee.
- Tenants of the Association
- Service users of the Association
- Other persons who support the objects of the Association
- Organisations sympathetic to the objects of the Association
We have around 180 members currently and it only costs £1.00 to join for life.
Benefits of membership include
- The right to attend the Association's General Meetings
- The right to vote in the election for members of the Management Committee
- The opportunity to stand for election to the Management Committee
- The opportunity to have a say in issues affecting the Association such as rule changes
Interested in housing and our work? Then why not consider joining us. For more information please contact us or you can download a membership pack below
To see the Rules of the Association - follow this link