Skip to Main Content

Problems with Neighbours

No-one wants to have problems with their neighbours. If you have a problem with a neighbour,a friendly word with them may be enough as they may not realise that they are causing you a problem. If you feel able to discuss the problem calmly with them then do so and consider if you can compromise to reach a solution.

If things don't get better or you think the siutation is too serious to deal with at an informal level, then contact your Housing Officer. The Housing Officer will investigate the situation and we may call on the assistance of the specialist services offered by other agencies eg mediation.

Where matters cannot be resolved at an informal level or through discussion,the Association will take action against perpetrators of serious Anti Social Behaviour.

There are no quick fixes to these situations but we believe that by working with people we can try to resolve matters amicably.

OSCR LogoHTT LogoScottish Housing Regulator LogoCE Plus