Skip to Main Content


Paragon is committed to providing high-quality customer service.  We value complaints and use information from them to help us to improve our services.

If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please tell us.  We aim to resolve complaints quickly and close to where we provide the service. You can contact us through all the usual channels - phone, in person, letter or email and staff can advise you on our policy and procedures in relation to complaints.

Contact Details

Paragon Housing Association

Invergrange House

Station Rd



Phone : 01324 664966 

email :

Web contact form : Contact Form

You can also download our Complaints Leaflet  below which describes our complaints handling procedure and how to make a complaint.   It also tells you about our service standards and what you can expect from us.

Note that it was updated in April 2021 to reflect the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO) updated Model Complaints Handling Procedures (MCHP) for housing associations. There are SPSO HCHP Guides avaiable below.

In Scotland other bodies have a role in relation to complaints and landlord services.You can find out more about their work by visting the following web sites and there are useful leaflets attached below about how they operate. These include details on how to complain and SHR's guide to Complaints & Serious Concerns Information  which was updated in 2024.

Scottish Public Services Ombudsman  (SPSO)

Scottish Housing Regulator

Housing & Property Chamber


How To Complain To SPSO

SPSO Leaflet Registered Social Landlord RSL

Shr ReguLation Guide April 2024

SHR Complaints And Serious Concerns Information April 2024    Link to form

Complaints Leaflet V8 April 2021

Compliments Comments And Complaints Policy Approved 010421

Part 1 Overview Structure MCHP

Part 2 When To Use The Procedure MCHP

Part 3 Complaints Handling Procedure MCHP

Part 4 Governance MCHP

Part 5 Customer Facing Guide MCHP

PHA Unacceptable Behaviour Policy Feb 2024

Find out more about how we are performing on Complaints by visiting our page on Performance

OSCR LogoHTT LogoScottish Housing Regulator LogoCE Plus